Peachy Keen

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My Goodness My Guinness!

Ok, ok,....so the title has nothing to do w/ this post , but a post w/out a title is just a naked post.

So when i got home this evening after being at school for 10hrs, i was happy to see that my March issue of LouLou magazine was delivered. I was giddy. And this was in it:
105_0553
I'm not sure if i'm happy w/ this or not. I mean it's just like Maroon5. I liked them before their first single came out. In fact i liked them as Kara's Flowers, the pre-M5 band. Don't get me wrong, i'm happy that they're doing good and all but now that they're mainstream, i can't stand their songs at all. I'd rather scratch my eyes out. Hopefully knitting won't be like ponchos either. I made a poncho about a year ago. People laughed and thought i was a geek (geeks are cool by the way). Then ponchos where really in. Now ponchos are out. Dammit woman..."the new craze du jour"?!!!!wtf

On another note, i mentioned i sewed. Here's the pieces:
105_0540

and the pieces sewn up:
105_0543

*note the old school sewing machine. I made it a scarf. It doesn't have a name yet (suggestions are welcomed). I want to make it a beret, that'd be kawaii.

Gtg do school stuff. I'm procrastinating....must...restrain...self...from....compuu...te...rr............

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger rach said…

    his name should definitly be horatio.

    yeah i know what you mean by stupid mainstreamness. i wanted a spongebob bad sooo bad last year, i was about to get it when in a magazine i see britney spears of all people wearing a spongebob bag. this is before any notion of spongebob squarepants being cool. fuck.

    same with my glasses. i get them then realize avril lavigne has the same ones. also that britney spears little sister has them too. all this info supplied by my bro. thats just sad. so sad i almost cried. but i didnt, because tears are too expensive these days.

    i got a new hat, actually 3 new hats. also i got that jewelrey from bluenotes, pretty hot.

    good luck with school. its getting pretty crazy for me too. just trying to stay alive you know.

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger rach said…

    oh yeah i just thought id bitch at you to get a livejournal. its pretty good, better format than blogger.

    livejournal.com

    add me fuck__usernames

    w00t!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home