Peachy Keen

Sunday, January 30, 2005

I Have No Willpower.

None absolutely i swear. I caved and signed up for a Hello Kitty e-mail address!!! Aarrghhh.....CUTENESS will be my DOWNFALL....it's insanity i tell you. I also sewed up something cute but haven't had the time to upload photos...but hopefully sometime later in the week so do check back.

unicef


Midterms are coming up. I haven't cracked the spine of any of my texts yet. The only thing close to cracking is my credit card. *sigh*. I've been job hunting but it seems that the less i have, the more i end up spending. Plus there aren't many places hiring at the moment.

A friend of mine went job hunting with me afterclass on friday...we ended up shopping...*oops* But in my defense, the sweater was marked down from $50 to only $14.99 and another from $30 to $9.99!! I mean honestly, who in the right shopaholic mind wouldn't snatch those babies up?! And might i make another justification that i haven't added to my yarn stash in quite a long while nor am i using my student loan for anything but to help pay for tuition and books?

Crap and on top of this i have CPR C/first aid and SportAid certificates/classes to pay for.*sigh* And athletic tape/prowrap doesn't come cheap either, i need to practice but at about 1/3 a roll per tape job.....you might as well send me off to "Bumtown/Hoboville" now since everyone who graduates with a BSc apparently can't find any jobs in their chosen fields anyhoo. :( I've considered selling some of my knit stuff online but the time put into it just wouldn't be practical...that and the fact that i don't want knitting to become a job, not from my own will.

Can you tell i'm starting to get stressed? Well i am. The pressure cooker's on high. Here's my place to rant. PMS isn't helping either. Give me a week or so.

In the meantime e-mail me happy, go-lucky messages at: bonnie84@hellokitty.com





2 Comments:

  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger rach said…

    haha im totally feeling the same way. where does all the money go?

    work was harsh, i almost gave up.

    anyways i know you are too strong to give up, you can do it! you have always been able to step up and face your demons.

    man im tired.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger keen shoes said…

    I really appreciate your post. It gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web. Thanks for sharing this information and I'll love to read your next post too.
    Regards:
    Keen shoes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home